The Rochester Music Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018.
The inductees are:
• John Beck, percussionist and composer and Eastman School of Music faculty member for 60 years, where he is Professor Emeritus of Percussion
• The Campbell Brothers, masters of sacred steel music
• Steve Gadd, one of the most accomplished and skilled drummers of his generation, performing in studio and on tour with various artists, including Paul Simon, James Taylor, and Eric Clapton
• Tony Levin, veteran bassist who is currently a member of the Peter Gabriel band as well as King Crimson and Stick Men
• Ferdinand Jay Smith, Emmy-nominated composer and former DJ and manager
This year's induction ceremony will take place April 22 at 7 p.m. at Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre on Gibbs Street. Tickets for the ceremony are on sale now at the Eastman Theatre box office, online, or by calling 585-454-2100.