Doors and windows were blown out at Bruegger's Bagels in Penfield following an explosion early Thursday morning. Officials say it may have been caused by a gas leak. No injuries were reported.

Doors and windows were blown out at Bruegger's Bagels in Penfield following an explosion early Thursday morning.

The fire chief says two employees smelled gas when they came in earlier Thursday morning, but didn't think anything of it.

That's when one of the employees turned on the stove and sparked the explosion. Investigators say there was a small fire, but it was quickly put out.

Nobody was hurt.

No word on how much damage there is.

Investigators believe it may have been caused by a gas leak. RG&E and fire crews are continuing to investigate.