The Arcadia Town Board met on Tuesday, Nov. 13.
The Arcadia Town Board met on Tuesday, Nov. 13. The meeting minutes are as follows:
Supervisor Colacino opened the meeting with the pledge of allegiance.
Motion made by Councilman Diamond, Seconded by Councilman Nielsen to approve the minutes of October 9th . All voted aye.
• Arcadia Hills LLC – Final Scoping Doc: Moved by Councilman Diamond, seconded by Councilwoman Westcott to schedule a Special Town of Arcadia Board Meeting to review the final Scoping Document with the Town Engineer on Monday, Nov. 26 at 7 p.m. All voted aye.
• 1303 North Main Street: Moved by Councilman Diamond, Seconded by Councilwoman Westcott to schedule a work session with Lu Engineers to review the EPA Phase II Study and cost associated with the clean up of 1303 North Main Street for Tuesday, Nov. 27 at 7 p.m. in the Supervisor Office.
• Local Law No. 2 for the Year 2012: The Electors of the Town of Arcadia at the General Election held on Nov. 6 voted not to approve the abolishing of the Elective Office of the Receiver of Taxes and Assessments and creating the Appointed Office of the Receiver of Taxes, since this was not approved, Local Law No. 2 for the Year 2012 will be entitled “Property Maintenance Law of the Town of Arcadia.” Moved by Councilwoman Westcott, seconded by Councilman McIlwain to adopt Local Law No. 2 for the Year 2012 as Property Maintenance Law of the Town of Arcadia. All voted aye.
• Highway - 2013 Caterpillar 962K Wheel Loader: Moved by Councilman Nielsen, seconded by Councilman McIlwain to authorize the Purchase of a 2013 Caterpillar 962K from the NYS Contract for $201,299.00. All voted aye.
• Snow Plowing Seminar: Moved by Councilman Nielsen, seconded by Councilman Diamond to authorize Robert Ellsworth, Part-Time Highway Worker, to attend the Snow Plowing Seminar on Dec. 10 at a cost not to exceed $77. All voted aye.
• Transfer of Funds: Moved by Councilman Nielsen, seconded by Councilwoman Westcott to authorize the following transfer of funds: $591.68 to A1110.4 from A1990.4; $2135.00 to A1330.4 from A1990.4; $1554.15 to A1355.4 from A1990.4; $30,302.09 to A1420.4 from A1420.1; $238.42 to A1910.4 from A1990.4; $407.16 to A5010.4 from A1990.4; $3195.00 to A8989.4 from A1990.4; $556.05 to B1440.4 from B1990.4; $185.71 to B3620.4 from B1990.4; $90.91 to DA5130.2R from DA1990.4; $1114.69 to DB5112.2 from DB1990.4; $169.96 to DB5112.4 from DB1990.4. All voted aye.
• December Meeting Date Changed: Moved by Councilman Diamond, seconded by Councilman Nielsen to change the Dec. 11 Town of Arcadia Regular Town Board Meeting to Monday, Dec. 10. All voted aye.
• Reports of the Town Officials: Moved by Councilman McIlwain, seconded by Councilwoman Westcott, to accept the following reports: Town Clerk, Highway and Code. All voted aye.
Meeting adjourned at 8:35 p.m.