• A number of local students have recently been named to the dean's list for the spring 2013 semester at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Students named to the dean's list include Brittany Ambeau, of Ontario; Ethan Applebee, of Red Creek; Ashley Atwater, of Macedon; Chelsea Barone, of Ontario; Danielle Bliek, of Ontario; Matthew Bock, of Williamson; Brian Bower, of Sodus; Stephanie Bowles, of Williamson; Calvin Burnup, of Williamson; Matthew Carkner, of Walworth; Alex Casciani, of Macedon; Kiralee Centro, of Sodus Point; Nathan Conklin, of Sodus; Matthew Couch, of Ontario; Anthony Drahms, of Savannah; Steven Fisher, of Macedon; Ryan Fly, of Walworth; Cody Garrod, of Williamson; Ryan Garrod, of Williamson; Brittany Geffert, of Lyons; Jennifer Gillette, of Savannah; Michael Gregory, of Sodus; Kyle Hofsass, of Walworth; Ethan Humbert, of Clyde; Alyssa Jackson, of Palmyra; David Johnson, of Ontario; Lindsey Johnson, of Red Creek; Taylor Kennedy, of Sodus Point; Efrosyni Kostakis, of Williamson; Griffin Lavine, of Marion; Courtney Luke, of Williamson; Erika Madison, of Sodus; Bradley Mayville, of Lyons; Jacob McCarthy, of Williamson; William Milillo, of Ontario; Brittany Moran, of Williamson; Mabel Najarro, of Marion; Kara O'Connor, of Walworth; Cassandra Olsson, of Palmyra; Ryan Ormiston, of Macedon; Stephen Palmer, of Walworth; Kimberly Prinzi, of Newark; Jordan Pulsifer, of Sodus; Tiffany Reeder, of Walworth; Kristen Rice, of Clyde; Emily Rinehart, of Palmyra; Anthony Robert, of Newark; Olivia Scheibel, of Walworth; Andrew Schrieber, Ontario; Jared Schutt, of Marion; Emily Shiffley, of Palmyra; Katie Short, of Palmyra; Ashley Slaby, of Sodus; Christopher Smith, of Walworth; Llana Soudan, of Marion; Mark Sperr, of Williamson; Noah Stranskey, of Ontario; Quincey Stuck, of Wolcott; Kevin Venable, of Marion; Ryan Walsh, of Ontario; Michael Wind, of Marion; and Brandon Zerbe, of Sodus.
• A number of local students have recently been named to the dean's list for the spring 2013 semester at SUNY Brockport. Students named to the dean's list include Meehang Lay, of Newark Damiene Denner, of Williamson; Janna Draper, of Marion; Alexis Van Etten, of Walworth; Benjamin Porray, of Walworth; Chantel Bostic, of Lyons; Nathali Santana, of Sodus; Christina Cretelle, of Macedon; Rachel Malfatti, of Newark; Nicholas Vermeulen, of Sodus Point; Natalie Muster, of Marion; Patrick Bacon, of Ontario; Pagie Dewolf, of Ontario; Meghann Dygert, of Newark; Brian Vogan, of Macedon; Stephanie Dahl, of Wolcott; Tracy Critelli, of Macedon; Margaret Savory, of Marion; Jane Parcero, of Newark. Christopher Walden, of Ontario; Matthew Brickle, of Macedon; Parker Hatfield, of Ontario; Alexandra Campbell, of Macedon; Kathryn Means, of Walworth; Nolan Avery, of Newark; Samantha LaBarge, of Macedon; Dani Kenville, of Newark; Olivia Howard, of Newark; Michael Colling, of Macedon; Danielle McLymond, of Ontario; Mary Welch, of Ontario; Kelly Ann Anderson, of Williamson; Elizabeth Shadduck, of Williamson; Katelyn White, of Marion; Breanna Ricciotti, of Marion; Samantha Corteville, of Marion; Kensey Keller, of Palmyra; Brittany Sanderson, of Walworth, Meaghan Hansen, of Lyons; Rachel Wehner, of Walworth; Terry Hosler, of Newark; Nicholas Flesch, of Ontario; Amy Sawdey, of East Williamson, Alyssa Bree, of Newark; Kyle Bree, of Newark; Jonathan Delehanty, of Macedon; Jewel Mastrodonation, of Walworth; Katie DeMar, of Macedon; Ryan Taillie, of Ontario; Brooke Davis, of Newark; and Nicole Defisher, of Marion.
Page 2 of 3 - • Local student Neal Dotterer graduated from Stonehill College at a recent commencement ceremony. Dotterer earned a bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
• Several local students recently graduated from SUNY Potsdam at a May 18-19 commencement ceremony. Students who received degrees include Kara Chapin, of Wolcott, archaeological studies; Audrey Cooper, of Ontario, psychology; Benjamin Hall, Macedon, biology; Jenna Wylie, Ontario, music education.
• Local students Kelly Hebing and Lauren Roberts have recently been named to the president list for the spring 2013 semester at SUNY Canton. Hebin, a 2012 graduate of Wayne Central High School, is currently majoring in graphic and multimedia design, and Roberts, a 2007 graduate of Wayne Central High School, is working toward a degree in legal studies.
• A number of area students have recently been named to the dean's list for the spring 2013 semester at SUNY Canton. Students named to the dean's list include Kirstin Brown, of Clyde; Sean R. Keller, of Macedon; Hannah Byron, of Marion; Frederick Del Prete, of Onario; Elizabeth Baker, of Savannah; Nathan R. Burlee, of Sodus; Stephanie A. Miller, of Sodus; and Michael J. Verstraete, of Walworth. To be eligible for the dean's list, students must be enrolled on a full-time basis and earn a GPA of 3.25 or higher.
• Williamson student Arline Laurer recently graduated from the University of Toledo at a recently commencement ceremony. Laurer received a degree in law.
• Several area students have recently been named to the president's list for the spring 2013 semester at SUNY Potsdam. Students named to the list include Kristy Allen, of Macedon; Allyson Blazey, of Palmyra; David Cervanties-Nava, of Sodus; Audrey Cooper, of Ontario; Eric Diamond, of Newark; Katrina MacAluso, of Marion; Danielle Munding, of Ontario; Charles Robinson, of Marion; Kyle Robinson, of Williamson; Christina Wahl, of Sodus; and Paige Williams, of Newark. To be eligible for the president's list, students must complete at least 12 credit hours and earn a GPA of 3.5 or higher during the semester.
• Sodus Point student Parker Spear has recently graduated from Plymouth State University at a May 18 commencement ceremony. Spear earned a bachelor's degree in business administration.
• Macedon residents Joseph Lubanksi, David Ellsworth and Douglas Ellsworth have recently been named to the president's list for the spring 2013 semester at Genesee Community College. To be eligible for the president's list, students must be enrolled full-time and earn a GPA of 3.75 during the semester.
• Several area students have recently been named to the dean's list for the spring 2013 semester at Wells College. Students named to the dean's list include Rachel Partington, of Macedon; Erich Kaeempffe, of North Rose; Emily Middlebrook, of Newark; and Laura Allard, of Williamson. To be eligible for the dean's list, students must complete at least 12 credit hours and earn a GPA of 3.5 or higher during the semester.
Page 3 of 3 - • A number of local students have recently been named to the dean's list for the spring 2013 semester at SUNY Fredonia. Students named to the dean's list include Zakkary Ryan Hess, of Clyde; Vaughn Faison, Stephanie Marie Gokey and Christian Smith, of Lyons; Thomas Eder Benati, Cortney Alysa Sadlik, Dino Salkic, Rianna Lee Seelig and Nichole Ann Whiteford, of Macedon; Victoria A. Coglitore, Emily N. Higgins and Nicole L. Krauth, of Marion; Sabrina Lynn Macaulay, Kaja Lynn Parker, Daniel Steven Stokes, Alicia Paige Welch, Kelsey Elizabeth Williams and Kevin Robert Zappia, of Newark; Claire Elizabeth Moran, of Ontario; Alison McGeary, Erin Marie Thompson, Sydnee E. Worth, of Palmyra; Michael Francis Sullivan and Brittney Lin VanGorden, of Walworth; Kayla Lynn Flanders, Mark Daniel Montondo and Lindsay M. Ryunders, of Williamson; and Callen Josiah Lange, of Wolcott.
• The State University of New York at Potsdam recently named the following students to the spring 2013 semester SUNY Potsdam Dean's List. They are: James Kersey of Williamson, whose major is mathematics; Stephanie Petty of Macedon,whose major is archaeological studies; and Zachary Slocum of Marion, whose major is history. To achieve the honor of being on the Dean's List, each student must have satisfactorily completed 12 numerically-graded semester hours, with a grade point average of between 3.25 and 3.49 in the given semester.
• The following local students were named to dean's list at the University of Albany for the spring 2013 semester. They are: Macedon, Tyler Paladino; Newark, Derick White; Ontario, Elizabeth Newman, Daniel Patterson; Walworth, Taylor-Ann Haacke, Kathryn Rowe.
• The following local students graduated from the University at Albany during commencement ceremonies held May 17-19. They are: Newark, Ashley Mott; Ontario, Elizabeth Newman, Nicole Phelix; Palmyra, Ashley McDonald; Wolcott, Ryan Parra-Merrell.